Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photo Shoot



















Today I decided to go to Devou Park to take some 8 month old pictures of Aubrey. I love taking pictures and I have been trying to mess around a little more with my camera's options. Getting pictures taken at a photo place can be so expensive plus sometimes I realize afterwards that I ordered to many pictures. Then they just end up sitting around in the envelope. What a waste of money. So I think in the future I am going to try and photograph my family and see what kind of results I can get. Maybe I will splurge once a year for a family photo. Anyway here is a sneak peak at today's results. You might have one of these photos coming your way. If you would like a certain one just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the first photo shoot was a success! I like them all but the 3rd one with flowers in the background is my favorite.

    I like new layout of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete