Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. We actually celebrated on Saturday because Jason worked today. They treated me to lunch out(some other than McDonald's), a new purse and outfit, Ethan made me a heart shape pin that had his picture inside and Jude made me a necklace with his picture. He also sang me the mommy song and made a really cute card. The card was decorated on the outside with drawings. This is what it looked like on the inside
My Mom

My mom is 15yrs old.

Her favorite color is pink.

She has brown hair and blue eyes.

Her favorite food is shrimp.

Her favorite thing to do is clean the dishes.

It then said Happy Mother's Day and Jude's signature. It cracks me up that he thinks I like to do dishes.

Just a little of kids say the darnedest. Today we were at my parents house and we were going to grill out for dinner. Shortly after arriving I decided to go ahead and prepare the salad, cut the fruit and get the chicken marinating so when my sister Chris arrived (who is expecting) everything would be ready except grilling the meat. Jude came up to me and said "Mom why is Mama making you do all the work". It was very cute.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute cute card. That Jude is a gem. A real gem. If we weren't related, I would be telling you to save him for one of my daughters. :-)

    ReplyDelete